Friday, November 9, 2012

My 'Class' Trip to France


On the 26th of March 2012 my class and I went to France. The first thing I did was go to school at 7:50 am. I saw all of my friends standing on the steps outside the school. They all gave their mothers a hug and took their suitcases. We waved at them all. I imagined that Lee was going to be very excited. I was excited but not excited as Lee.
A while later we got on a bus to the airport .We had to check in our luggage. The man who was working at the metal detectors explained to all of us “You have to take off every bit of metal on you “. A while later we were in France. The second day we went to a lovely school. We got croissants. They were lovely. Next we went to play football with the French kids. They were very good. Later on we went back to the hostel. We got hot chocolate.
That night Jonathan, Pierce, Lee and I were in our bunk beds. All of a sudden Pierce was watching 'Rocky' on his PSP. Lee wanted it turned off but Pierce turned the volume up. Lee was screaming. Pierce was laughing “ha ha ha’’. This was one of my great memories that I really love from my time in France.

By Scott Rooney

1 comment:

  1. This is a good recount of the trip to Eu. Well done Scott. Pierce can be some head wrecker ;)

    ReplyDelete