Monday, December 15, 2008

The Scream of the Beast

Scream Of The Beast

It was a sunny day, the day when we went back to school! It was a new class and new friends...I was searching for my new class when I saw a beautiful girl on the floor. Her knee was bleeding, I ran to help her. Then I put her in my arms and brought her to the school hospital. My name is Lass and her name is Amy , now we are BEST Friends. My brother Ryan is in my class , he is such a joker. Amy's sister is in school too, she's in the same class as me, Amy and Ryan . And now we all are best FRIENDS.
In the fourth month of school the teacher decided to go on a trip to the forest. When we were in the forest I saw a man with black clothes and white skin...I tried to tell Amy but she didn't listen to me.

Later in the week we were returning to school but in the middle of the night the bus crashed and we fell into the water. We survived but we lost many of the others...I was the oldest in my group. So I said: EVERYBODY STAY WITH ME OR DONT GET LOST! STAY TOGETHER!!. We all searched for a abandon house. The we found one in which to stay but when went in a voice said : GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOWWWWWWWW! we ran back to the forest.
Then we stayed with the girls, with some of their food. ''Yeech'' I said. The girls food is horrible! The next morning we were trying to go back to our houses. But we didn't have a bus or a plane...then we decided to construct one with the natural things in the forest.
A man with black and white skin try to kill us it was the same man who I saw last week. We ran away. Now we discovered who was the voice of the abandon house, it was him! Then I said ''Lets Try to ESCAPE from that man and go back to our houses''.

Then I screamed ''CAMMON , CAMMON ARE YOU AFRAID OF ME??'' Next thing I felt a ball of fire stream through my hands. Amy stayed invisible, Ryan changed his body to a wolf man and Amy got a sword! We became the beasts of the forest!! We destroyed the man and his old haunted house and returned to the city. Now we are the heroes of the city.

By Leandro


No comments:

Post a Comment