Thursday, December 18, 2008

Saving Santa!!

I heard the news bulletin on the radio ''Santa stuck in a chimney, Christmas likely to be cancelled''. I was shocked!!
As soon as I heard it I knew i would have to do something and do it fast. I quickly gathered my gear and headed out the door !!!
I ran out to my shed and got a crow bar and some butter then I sped out the door down to the house where Santa was!!!!
When I got there, Santa was truly stuck, just his legs hanging out.
I thought it was funny then I realised that this could sabotage Christmas.
I hopped on the ladder and climbed up. I got some rope from his sleigh and wrapped his legs with the rope.
I pulled the rope as hard as I could but it didn't work.
So I added some butter and my crow bar and got the reindeers to pull the rope for me.
Santa started to slip out, then . . . 'POP!!' Santa slipped out of the chimney.
Just then I realised that I had saved Santa. So I went with Santa to celebrate the rest of the Christmas evening.
We delivered presents all night - we had a laugh! And I had a laugh with the reindeers all night long too.

By Shane

No comments:

Post a Comment