Thursday, December 18, 2008

Saving Santa!!!!

The alert came over the radio Christmas is likely to be canceled.As soon as I heard I knew I would have to do something and do it fast.I quickly gathered my gear and headed out the door.He was stuck in my friend's chimney.I turned his key and went in.
I took 3 pillows out of my bag.I put them all around the fireplace and put one in the fireplace if he falls down.I got the ladder and climb up to the roof. I threw 5 pillows down the chimney and a duvet. I jumped down straight on to the pillow ''bang!!'' Santa hit the ground like a tonne of bricks he said ''go back to bed''.

I fell asleep. My ma woke me up and said ''Santa left you a Yamaha 85, go down and have a look. He left you something else, your racing lichen and alpintstars boots'' and all the gear. I started to race in January and I won all the championships
By William

No comments:

Post a Comment