Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Summer Recount

Back in May Robert, my best friend, and I were in the pitch playing shots. We were playing shots because it was scorching out. When Robert and I were going the pitch there was already lots of people there. We hoped over the board and put our boots on .First I walked a bit with the ball and shot and shot it in the goal. I hit the crossbar and it rolled back out and Robert struck it and it flew in the top corner and I applauded him . After that we played heads & volleys with Ross Fay and Brian Mccarthy . The game only lasted five minutes. Next Scott Muka Lawless and Justin Anene came and we all had a game of crossins. On the day I really really enjoyed it and I picked up some new tricks on the evening . I would love another one of those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment