Friday, November 21, 2014

6th Class are Shooting Hoops in Trinity!

On November the 13th sixth class went to learn basketball in Trinity College. The weather was atrocious so we had to get Sammi Murphy's bus. Trinity College is running a programme called TAP and we have an hour to play basketball once a week. First we did a drill that Scott and Dylan had to demonstrate. It was just passing it to each other. Then he told us about the 5 lines on the amazing court. 1) end line 2) side line 3) halfway line 4) three point line 5) the foul line. After that we had a match and we were getting beaten but only for Scott, he got the equalizing point to make it a draw at 1 -1 and our team mate Cian got a smack of the ball in the face. I think basketball was class and it was my first time playing it and I am actually good at it. If I got a scholarship I would take it. I can't to go next week. Basketball was class. by Scott and Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment