Friday, May 3, 2013

Why We Should All Have a Pet Dog

One day I was walking home from Subway with a six inch ham and cheese toasty when suddenly seven people mugged m!. They took my money and roll. Then I saw something out of the corner of my eye. It jumped on one of the men and bit him and scared of the rest. It was a dog that saved me that day and I have wanted one ever since.Firstly, I believe everyone should have a dog because if all your friends are staying in you could play with it. A dog will offer company and friendship.
Secondly, in my opinion it could give you protection and make you feel safer. A dog can offer you protection and will certainly help you if you are in danger. Dogs are very loyal.
Thirdly, if you had a dog you could go jogging with it to keep you company and to get fit. Again a dog would be a great friend when you are getting fit.In addition I think that it will give you a sense of responsibility because you have to feed it and give it water and get it needles.
In summary, my points are that having a dog would keep you company and fit. It would make you feel safer and would give you a sense of responsibility.

by Conor Darcy

No comments:

Post a Comment