Friday, December 13, 2013

Best Christmas Ever by William Mc Carthy


One cold Christmas morning… I heard something on the roof climbing down the chimney I snuck down the stairs I saw some fat fella in a bright red suit with a red hat and a white ball at the end. It was Santa Clause! He was putting two YZ 85 scramblers under the Christmas tree with the rest of my presents. He ate all the delicious Christmas cookies and drank an ice cold glass of Avonmore milk.  He took the orange carrot off the plate and he put in his pocket for Rudolph his reindeer with the very shiny nose . I ran up- stairs to wake my brother up. When he woke up, the two of us ran down stairs to see if he was still there. He was gone. The two of us took off our pj’s and put on some old clothes. Then we went back down stairs and opened the big front door very quietly then wheeled out our YZ 85s. The two YZ 85s started first kick!. The two of us went all over to look for Santa Cause. We looked up at the dark sky. There he was on his way back to the North pole. So then we knocked for my friend. My friend opened the door he was ready to come out on his KX 65. Just then he asked me for a race from Sheriffer up to the Sunset. I said yeah. He was winning at the start but when I got on a straight road my YZ 85 left him for dust. It was the best Christmas Ever.  

No comments:

Post a Comment