Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Winning in Croke Park

I was nervous at first but when I walked onto the pitch, it felt like I was king of the world or something. Even if we didn’t win I still would have been happy for just playing in Croker. So when we won, it was the best moment in my life, people cheering us on. It was great to see all my mates happy and Ms. Harte and Mr Brennan and especially for the school.
The goal I scored was lovely - from the half way – I’m not even messin’!! That goal finished it because Nato scored 1 minute before me. That meant we were in the lead by six points. We won, it was great, the first team from our school in 56 years to win at Croke Park!

By Jake
Ps. Check out the celebration above - world class from a world class player - well done Jake! - Mr. O' L.!

No comments:

Post a Comment