Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Dark Night

It was a dark night. I was walking by the old house on the Third Avenue of Seville Place. Suddenly Vlad the Vampire appeared in the window.
It was a dark night but I didn't care. I ran up the stairs to see if he was still there. He was lying in the middle of the floor. I tried to take a picture but he disappeared into the air. A fire started in the house! I ran down the stairs but Vlad the Vampire locked the door. I had to jump out the window and into a lode of thorns! OOW!!
I called the fire brigade. They went and put it out.The house was black from the smoke. I went back in and went up stairs to see if he was still there. He wwas there. He was dead but his picture was still on the wall, the fire did not touch it.

By Karl McCarthicus

No comments:

Post a Comment