Friday, October 9, 2009

The 155th Floor

The Burj tower, 155 stories high. To be the worlds tallest building. There I stood with only a parachute. I got in by disguise, as a builder. It was the easy part. Here comes the hard part. I started climbing the crane perched on the top of the tower. I was careful not to slip, if I did I would fall and most likely die. Finally I reached the top of the crane. The cold air around me. Hard to breath this high up, but I still felt confident about this. I wasn't going to back down from this. With one last gasp of breath I jumped. Falling for 7 seconds. I pulled the cord, but it was jammed. I kept calm and tried to fix it, success. Just in time. I started gliding gently towards the ground.
August 6 12:32 pm I jumped from the Burj tower.

By Alex Fay



2 comments:

  1. Liverpool aren't beter than man u mr o Leary
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh ah cantona
    Oooh ah CANTONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    El magnifico
    Liverpool. Liverpool against utd they play like muels (donkey)



    Alex o9

    ReplyDelete