Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Lord Mayor's Cup - The Final

When we got to The Lord Mayor's Cup Final we were against St.Gabriels. Outside we won the football,the peno's and we lost the racing. The people that competed for our school in the racing are my teacher Barry O Leary, and my friends Dean, Jordan, Shane, Alex, Taylor and William.
Inside it was basketball. The only one to score in the match was me. Back at the climbing wall I was on the same side that I lost on in the Semi-Finals. The people from my school that were competing are Andy (the sna) me, Alex, Shane D, Shane R and Leon. I slipped again on the wall and lost to a girl.
We all sat down and waited for the man with the results. We waited outside for the man with the results. He came out and announced that WE WON!!!!!! We got a trophy, gold medals and a picture with the lord mayor. Larriers Rule!!!!!!

By Anthony
Artwork also by Anthony!! (Very cool!)

No comments:

Post a Comment