Friday, March 13, 2009

St. Patrick's Day and the Leprechaun's Gold!

I couldn't believe my eyes. There was a leprechaun picking shamrock in the field next to my house. Every body knows that the leprechaun will tell you where a pot of gold is hidden if you catch them and let them go. So all i had to do was catch this leprechaun and then I'd be rich!So here's how I trapped the leprechaun.
I changed into my army camouflage suit. I got a trapping gun like the Ghostbuster's gun and snuck closer to the leprechaun. But I realised the gun was dead. I needed new batteries. I had to run back to my house to get them. Luckily when I returned the leprechaun was still there.
I slid the new batteries in. I crept down onto my front and made my way over to him. I shot the catching net. I got him and he said 'If you let me go I will show you my pot of gold'.
I let him go and he gave me his pot of gold. I was rich. I gave loads of money to charity. Then I bought loads of stuff and built a secret leprechaun hut for all leprechauans to stay and play in.

By Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment