Friday, May 3, 2013

Why Our School Should Have a Cafeteria

Imagine a school where you could smell fresh, hot and tasty food - in a school cafeteria, where food is healthy and fresh. At lunch you could go to the cafeteria and get a burger or a pizza. You could even get healthy food!
Firstly, I believe why we should have a school cafeteria is we would have free food if you forget your money. This would save time making lunch at home, leaving more time for study.
Secondly, in my opinion why we should have a school cafeteria is at the moment we have cold food, we would have hot food and the food would be tastier and healthier. This would improve our health and we would miss fewer days than through illness.Thirdly, I strongly suggest why we should have a school cafeteria is instead of buying an unhealthy lunch in Centra or something you could instead get a healthy lunch in school. Again, if we are eating healthy we are less likely to be ill and miss school.
Furthermore, why we should have a school cafeteria is we should be eating healthy lunch, then we would be fit but if we are eating unhealthy we would be fat.
In summary, I believe we should have a cafeteria because we would have free food, healthier food, we would be fitter and likely to miss less days from illness.

By David Dykas

6 comments:

  1. Wow, that is good. But unfortunately, for my debate, we need to bring money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful idea for persuasive

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would not recommend using the word "fat" because many people will be offended. Also, a school cafeteria is not manditory, so I don't know why you would want one. Sorry if I spelt manditory wrong, I don't know how to spell it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would be good to have a cafeteria and they want one because its not mandatory and they believe it should be

      Delete
  4. I LOVE this idea I hope that your school gets one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. why don't our school have a cafeteria ???? !!!!

    ReplyDelete